- Welcome to #SCIFI-WOMEN! Before you join or submit your lovely work, you will need to understand our group guidelines to insure that you as well as the other group members have an awesome time.
- As the group name implies, we only want FEMALE characters! It doesn't matter if they're your own OCs, other people's OCs, fanart, or photos of people dressed in costumes, as long as they are women, we'd love to have them!
- Male characters are allowed in artworks and pieces as long as the FEMALE character is clearly identified as the subject of the piece (ie. A female character in focus with a male in the background). We do not accept works with just males.
The characters should be visibly female, however, we will accept robot or Extra-terrestrial type characters, as long as you clarify what gender they are.
We also accept GL and Yuri so long as it complies with dA's rules.
Like the reasons stated above, obviously we only want SCI-FI themed works. Your girls must be from some sort of futuristic world or far-out galaxy.
If you are confused, SCI-FI includes... Cyberpunk, Steampunk, Biopunk, Dieselpunk, Neo-victorian, Space & Space travel, Aliens, Interstellar war, Robots, Cyborgs, Machines... anything that appears to be futuristic in some way.
We DO NOT accept screenshots, official or copyrighted artwork, traced or stolen art, or other rule-breaking content. If we see this, the submission will be removed and the violator will be warned. If the violator continues to submit this type of content despite the warning, they will be removed from the group without warning.
As it is a sensitive issue to many members, we also will not accept works of female characters being degraded or abused, or any sexist/misogynist concepts. This includes, but is not limited to, genital mutilation, "erotic" depiction of rape or any light-hearted implication of rape what-so-ever, sexual or physical abuse that is made a parody or joke out of, or sexist jokes/ behaviors towards women.
- As we do not want misogynist or sexist artworks in our group, we also do not want any artworks that serve simply to objectify women. This means depictions of inflated breasts/buttocks, bondage, implied masturbation, etc.
It's fine if she's looking "sexy" or dressed nice, but please do not submit works that are sexually derogatory.
Pin-ups are acceptable so long as they're leaning more towards this, and less towards this.
- We do not have a quality standard per-say, however, we do expect that members submit their best works. Therefore, we will not accept sketches on lined paper, photos taken in poor lighting, etc.
When submitting, please make sure to submit your works into the right folders! It's a hassle for the staff to re-sort misplaced deviations.
You can submit as many pieces as you'd like per day. If we start to get too many submissions, we might put a cap on the amount you can submit, but as of right now, there is no limit to the amount of artworks you can put in the group.
This group is in compliance with dA's rules and TOS, so, please do not submit anything that would break these rules. If you are not familiar with these rules, please visit the FAQ or contact an admin via the help desk.
If you are concerned your character or work might break a rule (of our group or of dA) just contact a staff member here in the group and we'll help you as best as we can!
Be kind and respectful to your fellow group members and staff!
Absolutely NO spamming, harassment/flaming, trolling, or otherwise offensive, childish or inappropriate behavior. It is strictly prohibited.
We do not want blatant advertising either. When we refer to advertising, we mean comments like "PLEASE JOIN THE GROUP #_____ !" or "CHECK OUT MY PAGE: [link]". You can get views to your group by affiliating with ours. You don't need to post advertisements on our front page.
If any staff member witnesses breaches in the group's etiquette policies, the violator will first be warned, but if the violator ignores the warning and persists with the behavior, expect to be removed from the group and permanently backlisted for future join requests.
Furthermore, if you as a group member see any rules being broken, please do not hesitate to inform a staff member about it. And please know we will NEVER disclose your decision to anybody - it's 100% anonymous.